Parents : : St Louis Home Page > Parents
New Primary Transfer Arrangements 2014-2015
The documents below are available to download. They can also be requested from the school.
You may also visit the PPTC website here.
New Documnets - February 2015
New Documents - November 2014
- Guide to Claiming Special Circumstances
- Special Circumstances Claim Form (SC1)
- Special Circumstances registration form (SCR)
All documents are in PDF format - you can download free Acrobat Reader software here
- Registration Form - to be completed and returned to an Assessment Centre by 26th September 2014
- Guidance Notes - To assist in the completion of the Registration Form and other documents
- Access Arrangements Form (AA1) - To be completed if you are claiming Access Arrangements for your child
- Access Arrangements Forms (Medical Information AA2) - To be completed by your child’s General Practitioner or Medical Consultant in support of a claim for Access Arrangements in relation to a medical condition.
- Access Arrangements Form (Special Educational Needs) AA3 - This should be completed by a suitably qualified person in support of a claim for Access Arrangements.
- Specification of the Entrance Assessment - These are the topics being assessed by the Entrance Assessment on 15th November 2014.
- Sample Papers and Sample Answer Sheets
- Frequently Asked Questions - These are answers to some of the queries you may have, if they do not cover all of your concerns, please contact your nearest Assessment Centre.
- Policy on Access Arrangements
|Mon 19th May 2014||Registration packs are available from Assessment Centres or their websites or from the PPTC website (www.pptcni.com)|
|Fri 26th September 2014||Deadline (2:00pm) for receipt of completed Registration Forms.|
|Sat 15th November 2014||Entrance Assessment.|
|Mon 24th November 2014||Deadline (2:00pm) for receipt of requests to take the Supplementary Assessment.|
|Sat 6th December 2014||Supplementary Entrance Assessment.|
|Fri 12th December 2014||Deadline (2:00pm) for requesting claims for Special Circumstances.|
|Fri 30th January 2015||Results of Entrance Assessment posted to children’s homes.|
|Fri 13th February 2015||Deadline for receipt of requests for re-mark of the Entrance Assessment.|
Please feel free to contact us if there is any further information you would like us to include on this page.
The information on this page is updated annually.
The following schools are acting together as a local consortium:
- Abbey Christian Brothers Grammar School Newry
- Our Lady’s Grammar School Newry
- Sacred Heart Grammar School Newry
- St Colman’s College Newry
- St Louis Grammar School Kilkeel
When completing the Registration Form, please note that it is not necessary to list three Assessment Centres in SECTION 4 (Assessment Centre Location); instead, please send the completed Registration Form to:
The Entrance Assessment Officer,
Newry and Kilkeel Registration Centre,
c/o Sacred Heart Grammar School,
10, Ashgrove Avenue,
Newry BT 34 1PR
After the close of the Registration period on the 26th September (2:00pm), all of the Applicants from the same Primary School will be assigned to one of the five schools listed above and they must sit the Entrance Assessment in that designated Assessment Centre.
The Centre assigned for the Entrance Assessment has no bearing upon the choice of schools for September 2015. Pupils and Parents will decide to which schools they wish to apply as at present i.e. after attending Open Nights in December / January and after the receipt of results on the 30th January 2015.